The Huber Hosts Ministry is a ministry of stewardship. The Lord can use each member as a comforter. Because God has blessed us, with the power to do His will, we do desire to do faithfully, what we do, for the brethren.
Special highlights and functions of this ministry:
Our hospitality teams consist of food preparation, serving and kitchen clean up. Each member of this ministry is encouraged to serve on a different team from event to event.
- We prepare and serve food for the congregation and guests during special services, such as Men's and Women's Day, Pastor's Anniversary, Homegoing repast, etc.
- We help plan wedding receptions, suggest menus and places to purchase food items.
- We prepare and serve food for special ministry events, by request.
- We are responsible for maintaining the church kitchen by keeping things in an orderly fashion thereby assuring safety measures are implemented and updated as needed.
- We strive to maintain the kitchen in such a way as to be prepared at all times for any expected or unexpected functions or inspection.
- We provide a central body for the purpose of communicating needs and request as we grow.
Who can participate?
Any member of Huber Memorial Church, from youth to adult who is in a regular Bible study.
When do we meet?
Regular meetings are held quarterly.
For more information contact:
Qua'shana Page, President