The Facilities & Operations Ministry is a committee made up of members of the Trustee Board. It is comprised of stewards working diligently to maintain and coordinate the efficient use of all of Huber's properties for the worship of God, edification of the saints and evangelization of the lost. Our goal is to ensure that we are the best possible stewards of the facilities entrusted to us by God.
To this end, we are responsible for the total physical plant and grounds at each of Huber's properties, to include:
- The Huber Community Life Center | 5700 Loch Raven Boulevard | Baltimore, MD 21239
- Huber Memorial Church | 5701 York Road | Baltimore, MD 21212
- HOPE Academy/Huber Child Development Center | 1808 Edison Highway | Baltimore, MD 21213
Accordingly, we are committed to efforts that serve to:
Maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of all Huber facilities, grounds and physical plants
Preserve the appearance and esthetic of all Huber facilities, grounds and physical plants.
Coordinate and ensure the effective and efficient use and operation of all Huber facilities, grounds and physical plants.
Special highlights and functions of this ministry:
- Building renovations
- Capital and cosmetic improvements
- General repairs and upkeep
- Landscaping Janitorial maintenance and general housekeeping
- Equipment and furniture purchases
- Event set-up/break down
- Room assignments
- Snow removal
- Building security
- Open and closure of buildings
- Keys and ministry mailbox assignments
Special services, including:
- Family events
- Transportation/Church vehicles
Who can participate?
By appointment only.
When do we meet?
This ministry meets as often as needed to ensure the smooth operation of our facilities. Visit the church office to receive a copy of our latest Facilities & Operations Manual.
For more information contact:
Leroy Fourquerean, President