The Security Ministry, the men of Huber are here: to provide safe passage to and from our church, for our families and friends; to walk our posts in a Christian, yet military manner;to always remember that we are a nonviolent crime deterrent; to participate regularly in the Bible study of choice; and to be a strong example of what a man is and does at all time. As men of God, it is our reasonable service to be the watchman in and around Huber Memorial Church. A watchman is one who demonstrates service and sacrifice to God and His people, committed to provide security and safety to our members and visitors.
Special highlights and functions of this ministry:
Every man receives a CD for that service he serves.
We also travel with the Pastor to preaching engagements.
Who can participate?
- Must be a male member, age 18+ of Huber Memorial Church;
- All members of this Ministry must have completed both “A Call To Joy” and “A Call To Growth” bible studies and be in a consistent bible study going forward;
- Must be willing to follow the rules of the Security Ministry (SM);
- Must be assigned to a Squad;
- While on Security, you must be visible throughout both services;
- Take turns with various Squad Members walking through the inside and around the outside of the church;
- Must sign a Security Ministry Commitment Pledge Form.
When do we meet?
The Leadership Team meets every 3rd Sunday of the month.
For more information contact:
Bill Harris, President